Fire Garden - Artichoke Productions - London, September 2016
London's Burning offered the chance to contemplate the lasting impact the Fire had on the architecture, outlook and infrastructure of the City of London. Thousands enjoyed the afterdark Fire Garden by the French Compagnie Carabosse on the Thames side Tate Modern landscape.
My Role - Production Manager / Tate Liaison
- Production managed the install & de install of x 120 fire sculptures, 2 music pavilions and a pop up bar
- Production managed the site, facilities and health and safety in line with Tate regulations
- Worked with Artichoke across all planning and delivery including permits and permissions
- Event managed 3 day event seeing over 20,000 visitors across the weekend
- Managed the community liaison between Artichoke and Tate residents